Want to buy a bicycle? Probably you are a beginner. Not a big problem. Before choosing the right bike you should consider some recommendations.
Here we have written some best tips to choose the best bike for you. And you must want not to face any treble after buying. So keep an eye and be sure which one is best for you.
At the first stage to decide on the best type of bike, think about the following questions:
- Who do you want to ride with?
- What have you liked in the past?
- What have you disliked in the past?
- What do you want to do with your new bike?
- What type of bicycle should you buy?
- What size of bicycle do you need?
- What bicycle accessories do you need?
Before choosing a bike you should know the best bike size with your height and it is very important for matching with you.
So let’s see which size match with your height best-
Your height with Bike size:
|4’11” - 5’3″||13 - 15 inches|
|5’3″ - 5’7″||17 inches|
|5’7″ - 5’11”||17 - 19 inches|
|6’0″ - 6’2″||19 - 21 inches|
|6’2″ - 6’4″||21 - 23 inches|
|6’4″ and taller||23+ inches|
Right bike type for you
There are huge types of bike for you. Now matter is, which kind of bike you want and which is best with your need. Here you get some important information to decide to take the perfect one for you.
Road bikes: if you want to use your bike around the city or in the surrounding of your aria then Road Bikes is best for you.
Hybrid bikes: Hybrid bike is not as fast as road bikes also it is not as rugged as mountain bikes. But it is good for commuting.
Cruisers: Cruisers is casual bike for. If you want to ride with your bike around near the beach then Cruisers is best selection for you.
Mountain bikes: Mountain Bikes is rugged and meant for off-road use, but you can also use them to climbing or go on a mountain ride.
Some other types of bicycle
Already I have told you that there are many kinds of bike for you. Here a list some of the other types of bicycle I have included for you.
- Randonneur bike
- Touring bike
- Cyclocross bike
- Gravel road bike
- Fixed gear bike
- Track bike
- Flat bar road bike
- Dutch bike
- Folding bike
- Downhill bike
- Trail bike
- Fat bike
- Expedition bike
- Hardcore hardtail
- Dirt jump bike
- Trials bike
- Electric bike
Best Wheel Size
There are many kinds of wheel size for you. Here all are included. So let’s choose which one is best for you.
- 700c: 700c is the standard size wheel for you. It found on almost every road bike and hybrid bike.
- 650c: 650c is handful of road bike. It is designed for smaller 650c wheels. If you are shorter than about 5 ft. 4 inches then this one is best for you.
- 16 inch and 12 inch: These wheel sizes are perfect for young kids.
- 20 inch: This is perfect for young people. You can match this size of bike with you easily.
- 24 inch: Mostly 24 in. wheel is used to kid’s bike. These suit kids ages 10 to 13, but this depends more on the size of the child than the age.
- 26 inch: 26 inch is best for using for minimum taller guys. It is easy to use and totally comfortable.
- 27.5 inch: 27.5 inch is perfect for taller. It is another comfortable one to ride; now to may be any kind of.
- 29ers: 29 inch wheels that may be a little slower to accelerate, but once you start moving you can conquer considerably.
Money is also a big matter. Probably you are searching the best bike in the best and cheap that you can afford. No problem, see below, here you will like the best bike in performance also in price.
I can introduce you with three range of bike. Let’s see-
- Low range- Lowest rate of a bike is $80 to $300. If you need a good bike with the best performance in a low range of cost then you will get plenty of bikes in the marketplace, including GMC Road Bike.
- Mid-range- Medium level of bikes cost is $300 to $1,000. If you have a medium level of money to cost then there are also a huge number of bikes in the market place for you including GMC Denali Road Bike.
- High range- High end bikes cost $1,000 and it is higher rate. Usually these models are made of the lightest metals with carbon and titanium. You can build your own model in a store or online by choosing from several different frame sizes, colors and wheel type.
Some Extra costs are included with bike price into your budget. Some extra items are important to ride a bike you probably know. Items are a helmet, gloves, and apparel, road shoes, clipless pedals and glasses etc. These will take around £100-120 to buy.
You must wear a helmet at all times. To use a helmet on your head can save your life. You must be injured if you attempt an accident without a helmet.
Ensure that your brake is well maintained. If you feel lazy to take maintenance of your bike then you can follow our review named bike maintenance before a long ride. It will give you the way to take rapid maintenance to your bike.
If you are going to ride your bike at night then please wear reflective gear and always have a bike light. This will help you to see and also.
Road bikes in cities are often stolen as there is a good amount if resale. Select a powerful lock that can’t be cut.
Please try to avoid riding in the rain if possible. Wet roads can be much more dangerous to ride a bike.
Hope all the above information’s has helped you. If you have any quarry or if you want to know more about in this purpose then leave a comment and ask your question. We are ready to inform you all kinds of information around this topic.