The GMC products are always rated very highly on the market and the GMC Denali Road Bike is not an exception. This particular bike offers an enjoyable experience as well as comfort to all the riders who have used it in the past. It is ideal for everyday communication and even for sporting activities. The bike is available in several models so that it is adaptable to different road conditions.
- Outstanding features of the GMC Denali Road Bike:
- GMC Denali Road Bike Comparison Table
- Other important features consist of
- Specifications GMC Denali Road Bike
- Advantages of using the GMS Denali Bike
- Ratings of GMC Denali Road Bike
Outstanding features of the GMC Denali Road Bike:
1. Aluminum construction
It is imperative for a decent bike to be light in weight so that it is able to provide a quicker and safer ride. While manufacturing this bike, GMS was aware of this secret and therefore aluminum was used to build the body of the vehicle. In fact, the weight of this Denali is only about 33 pounds. This makes it possible to lift the bike and also place it in the stand while traveling.
Apart from the body, this bike also features Promax alloy brake calipers as well as Promax aluminum brake levels which make it really useful in every type of weather condition. Furthermore, it also includes a water bottle cage so that you’re able to carry water which will prevent you from getting dehydrated during the dry season.
2. Gearing function
A gearing which is not stressful is required by every biker in order to enjoy a hassle-free ride. The Denali includes Shimano gearing which is very simple to use and will assure you of a smooth riding experience. The gears consist of several components such as Shimano index front derailleur, Shimano Revo shifters, and Shimano 7-speed rear derailleur. These will enable you to change the gears rather smoothly and quickly while riding the bike.
Your bike must include top quality rims. In fact, the Denali has got one of the most effective rims on the market which are manufactured from Vitesse racing rims.
The GMC Denali Road Bike includes 700C tires which are reputed for their excellent performance. These tires will be able to endure rigorous cycling in the most difficult conditions and also they will help you to avoid frequent punctures whenever you bike on uneven surfaces.
5. The 7000 Steel Fork
The 7000 steel fork helps the bike to absorb shocks when you are traveling on rough surfaces. It is a positive aspect of this bike. It will help you to optimize the performance of the Denali and will also minimize your possibilities of losing control especially during sporting events.
GMC Denali Road Bike Comparison Table
|Product No||Size||Fits Rider||Seat Tube Length||Top Tube Length||Tire Pressure (PSI)|
|42720||Small||5'1"-5'8"||48cm||53cm||50 - 75|
|42722||Medium||5'8"-6'0"||57cm||55cm||50 - 75|
|42725||Large||6'2"-6'5||64cm||56cm||5O - 75|
Other important features consist of
- A dual brake system
- Shimano shifters
- A fantastic height of approximately 5’9″ up to 6’1″
- A tire size of 700c featuring spokes made from stainless steel
- A Revo drivetrain which is integrated along with the brake levels
Specifications GMC Denali Road Bike
- Seat: Vitesse
- Brakes: Alloy
- Gears: 21-speed
- Weight: 29.0 lbs
- Spokes: stainless-steel
- Frame size: 22.5 inches
- Tires: 700C hi-performance
- Fork: GMC series 7000 steel
- Handlebars: Race style drop
- Frame Type: Light and Strong
- Rims: Vitesse racing hi-profile alloy
- Front derailleur: Shimano Revo SIS L2/R7
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ30GS 7SPD
- Configuration: Secure twin bolt post collar
- Pedals: VP-990S plastic body with steel cage
- Frame: 7005 series aluminum aerodynamic tubing frame
Advantages of using the GMS Denali Bike
1. Frame sizes
The bike was manufactured by GMC in different frames so that it is able to fulfill the requirements of the customers with various heights. This will assure every single individual to obtain a bike frame that fits his size which will make his biking experience better.
The Denali is available in different colors which will enable you to choose the one you prefer.
Apart from being light in weight, this bike also has a speed which is favorable for the riders. In fact, 21 speed is ideal for any outdoor activity, or even during sporting events. The bikers are able to attain the speed of as much as 28 mph in decent riding conditions.
4. High performance
As mentioned above, the Denali is actually intended for high performance. The outstanding features which make this bike so attractive consist of the following:
- Effortless gear change
- Top-quality tires
- A durable body which is light in weight for communication and other activities
- It looks really sharp
- A lightweight bike ever
- A well-constructed bike
- The bike is very easy to assemble
- It is one of the best budget road bikes
- If you are a beginner with the bike then it’s for you
- It has feeble brake
- Its seat angle is a little bit unadjustable
Ratings of GMC Denali Road Bike
|Price||5 out of 5|
|Design||4.5 out of 5|
|Quality||5 out of 5|
|Functionality||4.0 out of 5|
|Overall quality||5 out of 5|