Need a Mountain Bike? Yeah, it’s quite difficult to take a decision that which one is best for you, even cost is also a big fact.
So that after a long research we have collected The 10 Best Mountain Bikes Under $500 for you.
From this review, you must get the best solution to choose your dream Mountain bike. As Here you are going to be introduced with The 10 Best Mountain Bikes Under $500 ever.
Before Choosing a bike this is a must to know the best bike size with your height. So why late! Let’s see…
Yes, there are too many Mountain Bike in the market. But all are not perfect for you. Our 10 Best Mountain Bikes Under $500 will give you a better view of your target bike.
Let’s see the table below. You will be clear what we collected here for you.
|Bike||Summary||Particularity||Get it & Rate it|
|GMC Topkick Dual Suspension Mountain Bike||Full-suspension, Microshift drive shifters, Powerful aluminum body, Front Promax drives brakes function, 21-speed gearing||21 Pace Shimano, Shimano TZ-30GS derailleur, Front and rear Promax disk brake|| 3.5
|Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike||Shimano Acera rear derailleur, Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum Overdrive 29r Frame, Shimano BR-M395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes||Front suspension, Overdrive 29″ Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum frame, Lower, Alloy Crown, DB Race saddle|| 4.3
|GMC Yukon Fat Bike Mountain Bike||Front suspension, Aluminum flat Handlebar, Break Style disc, 7 speed with Shimano Rear Derailleur and Shifter||Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Frame for strength and control, 7 Speeds|| 4.1
|Merax Finiss Aluminum Bike||Shimano EF1 21 speed shifters, Double wall aluminum rims, Pedals and handlebar are made of aluminum, 21 speed||Strong and Lightweight Aluminum Frame, Shimano TZ31 Front Derailleur, Shimano RD-TZ50 Rear Derailleur, 700C Steel Threadless|| 3.9
|Schwinn Protocol Mountain Bike||Aluminum suspension frame makes it lightweight, Perfect for dirty and dusty trails., This sturdy bike is your all-time riding friend.||24-speed system, Shimano Derailleurs, and shifters are an added advantage of buying this bike.|| 3.9
|Mongoose Mountain Bike||Full suspension frame, SR suspension fork, Front and rear disc brakes, 26″ wheel||24-speed Shimano trigger shifters, Wide gear range With 3-piece crank offers, It has linear pull brakes|| 3.4
|SE Mountain Bike||Extremely attractive look, Mechanical disc brake, Lightweight with an efficient fork, Large 29-inch wheels||Alloy linear pull brakes, Kraton rubber grips, Square taper sealed bottom bracket,|| 4.0
|Victory Vegas Jackpot Mountain Bike||Dual Suspension, Dual Disc Brakes, Aluminum Frame||Shimano Trigger Shifters, Shimano 24 Speed Drivetrain|| 3.6
|Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike||Shimano twist shifters with 21 speeds, Alloy V brakes for sure stops, 3 piece alloy crank offers wide gear range, Nashbar Single Speed Mountain Bike||Frame material is steel, Rims and crank are alloy, Brakes are alloy linear pull|| 3.6
|Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Mountain Bike||Alloy High Profile Rims, Suntour Suspension Fork, Aluminum Dual Suspension Frame, Pro Max Front Disc Brake||Rims are double walled alloy, Front brakes are Promax disc, Rear brakes are linear pull|| 3.9
- 01. GMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike
- 2. Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike
- 3. GMC Yukon Fat Bike Mountain Bike
- 04. Merax Finiss Aluminum Bike
- 5. Schwinn Protocol Mountain Bike
- 6. Mongoose Mountain Bike
- 7. SE Mountain Bike
- 8. Victory Vegas Jackpot Mountain Bike
- 9. Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike
- 10. Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Mountain Bike
01. GMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike
GMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike is the best choice. This bike is very comfortable and stylish.
If you are looking for a perfect mountain bike and feeling confused to select the best one, then I highly recommend this one to you. You will get much pleasure when you ride it.
GMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike has some impressive features. Let’s see them-
GMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike has some awesome features. Let’s see them-
- Features 21-speed gearing
- It has a sturdy aluminum body
- Has Shimano TZ-30 GS derailleur
- Comes with Microshift drive shifters
- Strong, lightweight aluminum wheel
- Front Promax drives brakes function
- It has heavy-duty disk brakes back and fronts
- 21 Pace Shimano
- V-shape rim profile
- 36 Talked Alloy Wheels
- It has Microshift push shifters
- Quick Discharge Seat Publish Clamp
- It is stylish
- High quality
- Sturdy build
- Easy to assemble
- Brakes work well
- Good back derailleur
- Unique feel to your trip
- Quick and easy assembly
- Disk brakes work perfectly
- Drive brakes work perfectly
- Decent sufficient construction
- Seat is hard
- Rims are narrow
- Seems to be a little bit heavy
2. Diamondback Overdrive Mountain Bike
Diamondback Mountain Bike is an excellent bike. It has a great look, and you will feel free to ride it.
It is very popular as well as high rating. If you are searching for a perfect as well as a long lasting bike that it will be ideal for you.
The bike comes in several sizes, like- 16″ Small, 18″ Medium, 20″ Large, and 22″ XLarge. So, you can choose one matching with your height!
- Shimano Acera rear derailleur
- It has aluminum Overdrive 29r Frame
- Shimano BR-M395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- You will get 32h Diamondback SL-7 Double-wall Rims
- Comes with SR Suntour XCR-LO 29 100mm travel Fork
- DB Race saddle seat
- WTB Wolverine comp 29×2.2 tires
- Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB pedals
- 32h Diamondback SL-7 Double wall rims
- Shimano SL-M310 8spd rapid-fire shifter
- Shimano BR-M395 hydraulic brake levers
- Value for money
- It is perfect for beginners
- It has Shimano components
- Comes with good disc brakes
- Durable aluminum alloy frame
- Very easy to upgrade if needed
- Very easy to install and start riding
- It’s heavy
- Needs to set-up
- Noisy derailleurs
3. GMC Yukon Fat Bike Mountain Bike
GMC Yukon Fat Bike Mountain Bike is another best bike for you. It is very stylish and comfortable Bike. It has seven speed with Shimano Rear Derailleur and Shifter.
It has some impressive features. They will make your charm as it comes with a lightweight aluminum frame for strength and control.
- 26 x 4″ tires
- 26 inches wheel
- 18″ aluminum frame
- 26” aluminum wheels
- It has front suspension
- It has a high tensile steel fork
- Features ABK cable disc brakes
- Shimano tourney TX rear derailleur
- Comes with aluminum flat handlebar
- It’s for Men
- It has 7 speeds
- 26” wheel diameter
- It’s affordable
- Aluminum frame
- Can ride in any condition
- Assembly of the parts is very easy
- Good quality Shimano components
- Comes with Shimano Revo 7 speed shifter
- Heavy bike
04. Merax Finiss Aluminum Bike
Merax Finiss Aluminum Bike is a very comfortable and stylish bike ever. It is perfect for beginners. You will be happy to know that, this bike has strong and lightweight aluminum frame which is really long-lasting.
It is perfect for him who is looking for essential features and smart specifications. It has 21 speed, and it comes 80% assembled and rested 20% need manual help.
Let’s see a review of this bike:
- Price – 92%
- Design – 92%
- Durability – 82%
- Mobility – 84%
- Functionality – 83%
- Kenda 700*28C tires
- Aluminum handlebar
- 700C steel threadless
- 700Cx14Gx36H pedals
- Shimano SA050 shifters
- Comes with aluminum rims
- Shimano TZ31 front derailleur
- It has aluminum caliper brakes
- 420mm and 22.2mm handlebar
- Shimano RD-TZ50 rear derailleur
- 21 speed
- A pannier bag is included
- Bike frame size is 19 inches
- Double wall aluminum rims
- Pedals are made of aluminum
- Bike handlebar made of aluminum
- It has 6061 heat treated aluminum frame
- Its suspension fork is an alloy 80mm travel for
- 24 gear speeds
- Easy to assemble
- Aerodynamic design
- Very lightweight frame
- Overall bike quality is good
- A selection of stylish designs
- Brakes are an issue at times.
- Lots of configuration is required
5. Schwinn Protocol Mountain Bike
This bike is best for Beginners. If you are looking for a bike for a single track or down hills, then this model is ready for you. It has an aluminum suspension frame which makes it lightweight. The bike has a 24-speed system, Shimano Derailleurs. And its shifters are an added advantage of buying this bike.
Schwinn Protocol Mountain Bike comes equipped with all-new suspension frames and suspension fork for an ultimate ride even on the toughest terrain.
- Perfect for dirty and dusty trails
- This sturdy bike is your all-time riding friend
- Riders find this bike lovable on downhill cycling
- Low-quality wheels
- No extra space provided to keep your belongings.
6. Mongoose Mountain Bike
Mongoose Mountain Bike is the best for you if you are searching for a for a bike which has the best rating. It has 4.0 rating! It comes with the best performance.
It has a full suspension frame which is really a heavy-duty one. The bike has a wide gear range with the 3-piece crank which offers you a great test of riding.
- 26″ wheel
- SR suspension fork
- It has a padded seat
- It has linear pull brakes
- Front and rear disc brakes
- 24-speed Shimano trigger shifters
- It also has Shimano rear derailleur for precise shifting
7. SE Mountain Bike
This bike is utterly outstanding. It has 24 speed with 5 on 5 rating. SE Mountain Bike is 100% perfect to go on a ride in the mountain. You will be happy to know that, this bike has steel, 30mm rise, 6d sweep, 25.4mm clamp handlebar. It is so much heavy-duty and comfortable for long ride.
Even this one is one of the most stylish bikes for you on our 10 Best Mountain Bikes Under $500. The bike is lovely to look. It has mechanical disc brake for excellent control. It has some unique features. Let’s know about them!
- It is lightweight
- 29-inch large wheels
- SE 1 Double Butted alloy
- Comes with an efficient fork
- Shimano EF40 EZ-Fire shifter
- SE 1 Double Butted alloy frame
- Gear changes are smooth and hassle-free
- Steel axle Pedals
- 1-piece resin body
- Kraton rubber grips
- 7-speed rear derailleur
- Alloy linear pull brakes
- Shimano Tourney freewheel
- Resin handlebar mount levers
- Double water bottle mounts frame
- Square taper sealed bottom bracket
- Shimano TZ-31, band type 31.8mm front derailleur
8. Victory Vegas Jackpot Mountain Bike
Victory Vegas Jackpot Mountain is an Adult bike. You can feel free to choose this bike for your mountain ride. The bike has a heavy-duty aluminum frame which is really long-lasting!
It has a best rating and popularity among all the mountain bikers worldwide. This bike has some best features. It has a dual suspension to provide the best control.
- It’s a 26″ bike
- It has dual disc brakes
- Shimano Trigger Shifters
- Shimano 24 Speed Drivetrain
- Model: 70226-9
- Color: Red/Black
- Shimano 24 Speed Drivetrain
9. Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike
This bike is for men’s. It is quite comfortable and easy to ride. If you are thinking to go on a long mountain bike ride, then this one will be perfect for you.
It has a steel frame which is really sturdy and long-lasting. The bike has Shimano twist shifters with 21 speeds. Moreover, it has Alloy wheels. It has some best features.
- Alloy V brakes
- 41 inches height
- 26 inches wheel
- Linear pull brakes
- 3 piece alloy crank
- Nashbar single speed
- Shimano rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Rims and Crank are Alloy
- Brakes are alloy linear pull
- Shifters are SRAM grip shift shifters
- The rear derailleur is Shimano 21 speeds
10. Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Mountain Bike
Out of all the selected bike of The 10 Best Mountain Bikes Under $500 review, Schwinn Protocol is the best. Its frame is dual-suspension aluminum which is really strong and long-lasting.
Its suspension is SR Suntour front fork. The front brakes are Promax disc. Moreover, Schwinn has some special features to make sure your pleasure.
- Alloy High Profile Rims
- Promax Front Disc Brake
- Suntour Suspension Fork
- Aluminum Dual Suspension Frame
- Rear brakes are linear pull
- Wheels are a 26-inch alloy
- Shimano 24-speed Altus gears
- Rims are the double walled alloy
- Gearing is Shimano Altus 24-speeds
- The rear derailleur is Shimano Altus
- Shifters are Shimano EF-50 trigger shifters
You can keep your faith in all of the bikes above and can choose any one form our suggested mountain bikes. For more information, keep browsing our site. Happy ride!